GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Thursday, October 11, 2007






Tanner came out to Louisiana for few days and then we all came back to Southern Utah together. We're excited to be in our favorite place. The weather has been so nice. Kaia and I got on the plane in Alexandria and we were sweating like pigs. When we got off the plane in Vegas it was FREEZING! I loved it. We had to go and buy Kaia some warm clothes and socks because she didn't have any. We don't use that stuff where we live. It's been really fun to take Kaia outside. She loves it so much.


Kaia loves Zach and Tasha this trip. (Well, she always loves them but she is more attached this time.) She cries everytime they leave the room. So they've tended her a lot. The other day nobody could get her to sleep so I just left her with Tasha and went and got in the shower. When I came back they were both having a little
nap. It was really cute!



She's also in love with the dogs. They stand at the window and play together every morning.
It's been a fun filled trip to Utah. And we've only just begun.

1 comments:

renhallows said...

I love to see what's happening with little Kaia...keep them coming.