GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Senny Girl

Sienna is her father's child.
We are in Georgia and this is how our day went..... (I'll make a long story short) I can't find my camera, but if I find it I'll take a picture of Sienna's battle wounds.

Sienna was pushing a little wire shopping cart. She tripped and fell. Her lip hit the wire bar really hard and then it squeezed shut and cut her lip open. It immediatly got HUGE and she was bleeding everywhere.

So then we decided to take her swimming. The girl has no fear. It's kind of scary. The other day she kept running to the side of the pool and jumping in. So one time I let her go all the way under thinking it would scare her. It didn't. She just laughed. So the next time I let her stay under for a little bit longer thinking it would scare her. It didn't. She just floated under water until I got her and then she laughed again.

So yesterday, we were swimming and she got out of the pool and started running for the slide. She's a fast little bugger. By the time Dusky got over to her she was already on the 4th step and slipping. I totally saw it coming, but I was clear on the other side of the pool. She grabbed on to the bar with one hand and that slowed her fall until she went upside down and her hand slipped. She hit her cheek on one step, scraped her chin on the next and then landed on her head on the cement. Dusky picked her up and she cried for a total of about 5 seconds. We could already see the goose egg on the side of her head, a bruise forming on her cheek and her chin was bleeding.

At that point we decided to go inside. Sienna was climbing up the stairs as fast as she could and on the top stair she missed the step and slammed her head into the door frame. So that was good egg #2 on her forehead.

Then last night, she climbed up on the coffee table, stood at the edge, and dove off with nobody there to catch her. She made it to the edge of the couch, but the cushions shot her backwards, she hit her head on the table, then fell to the floor. Dusky and I both looked at each other and busted up laughing.

Seriously, the girl doesn't learn. Maybe that's why she doesn't talk very much. She has too much brain damage. j/k She's so cute and she is really smart. It just terrifies me that she's not scared of anything. But I know where she got that from. Thanks Dusky!

2 comments:

emily said...

Dang!! You better hope nobody calls CPS on ya'll! That is one crazy girl!

renhallows said...

you know thats TRUE! dANG Senny...youre gonna ruin that cute face of yours with bruises.