We've been having "visitors" in our backyard lately. It's kind of fun. I opened the back door and stood there for quite a while taking pictures and he just looked at me. Dusky and the girls went out and caught lightening bugs in a jar. They had so much fun. My kids are out of control with the bugs. We had friends come over the other day and they were saying how funny it was that our kids just go outside and grab worms, caterpillars, frogs, etc. Joe said his little boy is so scared. So I told him to hang around our girls for a while and they will break him in. A few minutes later I went outside and Isaac was standing there with a cup, pointing to frogs on the ground saying "Kaia, grab that one for me" and she would pick it up and put it in his cup. It was so funny.
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Memorial Day Fun
Posted by GOULDING CLAN at 6:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so sad we missed you the last time you were here! I can't believe naomi graduated high school. Boy are we getting old. Hope to see you at the wedding!!
MISS YOU!!!!
to much.
Post a Comment