GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Saturday, July 3, 2010

June Happenings...

We went to Blue Ridge a few weeks ago. We stayed at the cabin and went to the Drive In Movie (Toy Story 3), The park, Shopping on Main Street, and to the Lake. It was so fun. I hadn't wake boarded for a LONG time. It was really fun. The girls has so much fun swimming in the lake. We couldn't get them out.




We went to Utah for Lana's Wedding. It was WONDERFUL! My mom and Naomi took Kaia and Sienna and went on Wednesday. I had a sewing lesson on Wednesday so Eja and I went Thursday. It was quite the process getting there, but I finally made it just in time for Lana's Bridal Shower. It was so fun to see everyone.
Friday night we kept the tradition going and went to the temple and had ice cream. (and Pineapple for Lana)
Lana and Brandon's wedding was soooo good. I'm so happy for them. They are the cutest couple.
We got to the temple and Lana was sitting out on the bench. She and Brandon had forgotten their temple recommends and the marriage license. Classic Lana. I love that girl.

I love my friends. It's so fun when we get together.

The girls playing at the reception



When we got home the girls went to a birthday party for the little girl that lives next door to my parents. They went to Jump 2 It and had a BLAST!




Cute baby Eja

0 comments: