GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Monday, March 19, 2012

October 2011

The girls started soccer at the first of October. THis is their first time playing. They let Sienna move up an age group so they could be on the same team. They love the girls on their team and their coach is AWESOME! He calls them Joe and Shmoe. So that has become their new names. They answer to those names better than their own. Its really funny watching 5 year olds play soccer. They make it in the wrong goal more than they make it in the right one and they get so excited. They are not very aggressive. i know, it's suprising. They don't want to steal the ball from anyone. We need to work on that
If it looks like they are all standing around waiting for someone else to kick the ball thats because they are.Eja is their biggest fanDUsky and Tanner flew the 172 back to Utah. We had it out here for a few months.
It was a long flight but they had a blast.
Then we went to the deer hunt. You didn't think we would miss that did you?
I love being up in the mountains in Utah. It is so beautiful
When we got home we had Kaia's 5th Birthday. I can't believe she is 5. She is so grown up. She is in her last year of pre-school before she heads off to kindergarten and she loves it. She is doing really well reading. She can sound out almost any word. She would sit at her desk and write all day long if she could.

Cute hat Kyden.Everybody enjoyed the cake....


For Halloween Eja was a bumble bee, Kaia was a fairy Princess, and Sienna wanted to be Jessie from Toy STory (Big Suprise!) I tried like crazy to talk her out of that one since she was the same thing last year, but she was not having it. We just took the golf cart and went trick-or-treating in our neighborhood. It was fun.


1 comments:

renhallows said...

I loved that you updated your blog...those photos of your girls are so adorable..joe and schmoe. Lil Eja is so familiar to me...it's like I know her from Heaven.
Also..some of your hiking photos gave me anxiety...like Kaia on the fence at the canyon overlook hike....I couldn't breathe. Also...dusky's toes over the edge of angels landing....again...I had to catch my breath. DANG.

keep updating.