GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

February: Bahamas

In February my mom and dad took us all to the beautiful Atlantis in the Bahamas.
It was one of the most wonderful vacations EVER!   There was so much to do.  The girls loved every minute of it.  They had an aquarium, man made beaches, the real beach, pools/play areas, a water park, lazy rivers, and a raging rapids river.  We took the girls on the raging rapids river and it was so fun.  I thought they would freak out because its pretty intense, but they did awesome.  Although, Sienna and Zach were on a double tube and it flipped once coming around a corner.  She was not happy about it.
We left the kids with my mom and dad one night and Zach, Tasha, Dusky and I went to the water park.  It was so fun.  There was all sorts of crazy tube rides, slides, etc.
The girls loved to play on the beach and try an jump over the waves.  They only got pounded in to the dirt a few times.  Eja was TERRIFIED of the sand.  I have no clue why.  She would freak out every time the sand would touch her feet and she kept yelling "Bugs! Bugs!"  It took us at least two days to get her to even take her shoes off and walk alone.


They LOVED the water slides.  





ANd they all slept really well :)


For some reason Kaia loved the Eels.  They were so nasty/evil looking







There's a shot of the big PREGO!





Their THRONE


My mom and I took Kaia and Sienna to do a swim with the dolphins thing.
It was AWESOME!  Sienna was pretty nervous around the dolphin at first.  She clung to me.  I was shocked with Kaia though.  There were two other kids in our group besides Kaia and Sienna but they were like 10 and 12.  The trainer asked who wanted to go first kissing and hugging the dolphin and Kaia just took off.  She walked out in the water (it was up to her neck almost) and held her hands out so the dolphin would swim up to her and gave it a big kiss and a hug.  It was so cute.  I had to go out with Sienna, but once she started touching it she couldn't get enough.
I am completely amazed at how smart dolphins are and the things they can get them to do.
They had the kids walk up and tell the dolphin a joke and it would start giggling.  It was pretty cute.

Cosmo


Kaia feeding the dolphin

Giving Cosmo a big smooch











Yummy!





Playground area




0 comments: