GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Sunday, July 8, 2012

May

May was a busy month.
The girls finished soccer.  Sienna didn't get to play the last few games because of her tonsils and pneumonia but she went along and supported the team!  They all got trophies again, which they were totally excited about.

 Dusky told me he would do the baby's room.  I was a little bit nervous because he doesn't usually take interest in any of the decorating around here, so I told him he had to do it soon so if I didn't like it I would have time to redo it. haha
Him and the girls had fun doing it.  They wouldn't let me see it until it was all done.  It was killing me.
But I LOVE it.  THey did awesome.  It's sports themed, with awesome colors.  He even got matching curtains, rug, border, bedding, and pictures to hang on the wall.
IMPRESSIVE.

 May 16th the girls had a field trip to the Rock Ranch.  It was such a cute little place.  The girls had a blast.  They went around to a whole bunch of different stations where they got to plant flowers, see animals, etc.  Then they got to play at "Tiny Town" and have lunch.
 Old Time Home
 Planting Seeds
 Milking a cow

 Playing with the animals
 The cutest little tiny town I've ever seen...




 On May 18th Rob and Sally came home from their mission in Samoa.
Dusky, Kaia, and Sienna went out for a few days to see them.  They had so much fun and they got to meet them at the airport after 18 long months of not seeing Grandma and Grandpa







May 24th was the Preschool Graduation.  It was so cute.  THey sang songs.  Sienna got her little completion diploma and then they dressed Kaia's class up in robes and gave them their diplomas.  I can't believe they are getting so big.  Time is going by too fast.


Eja is so funny.  She started walking around the house one day saying "E,J,A" and I asked her if she knew what that spelled and she said "Eja"  So I took a video of her while she was trying to write it.

0 comments: