GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Lake Powell-June 2012

Lake Powell was a hard one this year, but we went anyway.  We needed to get out of the house and we needed to do something fun with the kids.  All the kids had a BLAST! 
They loved the beach and the water. 
 
Kaia spent the whole time looking for seashells, rocks, weeds, etc.



Riding around in Tanners new boat made me cry everytime.
We really missed him this trip and I'm sure we will for every trip from here on out.



 Zach broke his eardrum doing a back flip.  SUPRISE, SUPRISE
It wouldn't be a lake powell trip if Zach didn't break his eardrum




The girls LOVED driving the boat
 







 Kaia and Sienna climbed the sand hill like Champions.  They were the first ones up there.  Sienna climbed it THREE times.  She's a crazy lady.  I couldn't even get my big fat pregnant butt up it once.

 Dusky did backflips all the way down.

 Sienna preferred to roll
Even though it was hard, I'm glad we went.  The kids had fun.


0 comments: