GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Monday, August 11, 2014

April 2014

I love it when the weather turns nice.
We have been having a lot of picnics in the backyard these days.


They finally started clearing out our lot.  It's exciting to see progress...


They had a little Easter party in Kaia's class.  She's so cute.  They danced around to "Happy" and got easter eggs to put in their basket.  She gets so excited when I come in and help in her class.  



Then we headed down to Sienna's class for her Easter Party...

I'm in love with this little man.  He just wants to be one of the big kids and it's so cute.
He has the greatest hair.  This is how he looks when he wakes up from a really good nap.

Everytime the girls put their goggles on he wants his on too.

The girls are swimming sooooo good this summer.  It's amazing how far they have come since last summer.



Braves Game





I love watching the kids play with the chickens.  It makes me laugh every time.  They just pick them up and haul them around the back yard like pets.


0 comments: