GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Our Christmas Angel

I read Rennie's blog about her fun filled day and I was laughing so hard. I realize that at this point I only have one child so my stress is minimized, but I had to share these pictures of the things that Kaia has learned to do in the last week.....
I'll start off by saying that I've decorated my Christmas Tree about 17 times. Finally I got smart and everytime she pulled an ornament off I just added it to the top of the tree. So we have a half decorated Christmas Tree and it is staying that way!




Yes, that is part of an ornament in her mouth.

This is what our nativity looks like. An earthquake keeps coming through and knocking everyone on their faces. That must hurt!



And last but NOT least......

Kaia has learned how to open Christmas presents. YIPPIE!!!!







1 comments:

renhallows said...

That is great...I love that things, like distroyed nativity sets don't only happen at my house. And youre right about the tree....my is looking quite silly...all the ornaments are on the top. NICE