GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Stuck on the icing can

I heard Kaia crying so I came into the kitchen and this is what was going on. I hate it when I get stuck on icing cans.

3 comments:

Goodrich said...

Hilarious--- I thought that was a great post. It made me laugh out loud, which doesn't happen often. HEHE A full belly laugh

renhallows said...

That is way too funny. Here it is 10:30 and I am all by myself, laughing at poor Kaia. HOly moly...that is funny! She is a doll face, even when she is scared. Can you imagine not knowing how far you're going to fall and the fridge is the only thing keeping you up? Hell-arious

fivewheeler said...

Funny! I think it may be more funny that you got your phone and taped her crying why you laugh. Now that is funny. love ya.