WOw, I haven't checked in on you guys in a while! Poor little girl, poor mommy & daddy, too! I hope the next hospital visit is YOU having your baby around your due date! That's for sure, meeting the deductible, thang! Hang in there!
We have been married for over 10 years-how time flies! We have three beautiful daughters and two beautiful sons. We have a very simple, fabulous life and we love every second of it.
3 comments:
wow! that is amazing!! how cool! you can already tell she is cute!
sweet child of mi-ee-iine! OOhh yeah, ah ah ah oohh, sweet child of mine! Thank you , thank you very much!
WOw, I haven't checked in on you guys in a while! Poor little girl, poor mommy & daddy, too! I hope the next hospital visit is YOU having your baby around your due date! That's for sure, meeting the deductible, thang! Hang in there!
Post a Comment