GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Friday, January 25, 2008

HOSPITAL HERE WE COME.......AGAIN!

This morning I was thinking that the Goulding family should just move in to the hospital. It seems like we live there these days anyway.
It's only the 25th of January and we have WAY exeeded our deductible for the year.
I knew this is probably how my life was going to be if I was going to marry Dusky. Hospital trips are quite frequent with him.
They were playing football last night and he dove for the ball and someone kicked him in the eye. It split his eyelid open. It was kind of freaky. He would close his eye and I could still see his eye ball staring at me.
He kept telling me that it was okay. He didn't need to go see anyone. It was about 11:00pm and I finally convinced him just to get it checked. So we went to the ER. As soon as they saw it they said "YA, that definatly has to be sewn up!"
They gave him a tetnus shot and some antibiotics, but the eye had to be sewn up by an opthometrist.
So we dropped Kaia off with Tanner and Travis this morning (it's nice to have babysitters) and went to the opthometrist where dusky got stitches in his eye. And they put an eye patch on that he has to wear for the rest of the day. He's excited about that.
BEFORE STITCHES...

AFTER STITCHES...





6 comments:

Goodrich said...

I am so sorry to hear about that. Before you know it you will be in the hospital having girl number 2. We sure love you and miss you. Tell Dusk I am sorry to hear about his eye. DISGUSTING

Tara said...

Nicole- My mom talked to your mom the other day and gave me your blog address. We have one too. It has been fun to read about what you have been up to. I'm sorry you guys have had to spend so much time in the hospital. How is Dusky doing now, and how is Kaia? She is so cute. I love the frosting can video. It is hilarious. I hope that things are going well with your pregnancy. Good luck. When are you due?

renhallows said...

If you didn't like to touch guys butt-cheeks so much, you wouldn't have a crack in your face...again!

renhallows said...

by the way...wipe that grin off your face, it's like you enjoy this or something! Your sick you know that!

fivewheeler said...

Hey Dusk, sorry to hear about that but at least now you look like you could search for the booty...Aarrgh! (by the way I have felt your pain...with the patch that is)

Goodrich said...

Hey while I was reading your comments- the icing can needs to be sent to Funniest Home Videos- Seriously I love that one. YOU will win, if you don't want to send it can I have permission?