I was at Tricia's the other day and we were doing our hair. Kaia was in need of a nap, so I gave her a bottle and put her on Tricia's bed. She was really quiet so I just assumed that she was asleep. After about 45 minutes Tricia had to go wash her hair out, so she quietly snuck in her bedroom and found Kaia up on top of her nightstand. She had thrown almost everything off onto the floor and she had a cookie in her mouth. She had been in Tricia's room the whole time destroying EVERYTHING. It was so funny.Monday, February 18, 2008
Kaia's idea of a nap....
I was at Tricia's the other day and we were doing our hair. Kaia was in need of a nap, so I gave her a bottle and put her on Tricia's bed. She was really quiet so I just assumed that she was asleep. After about 45 minutes Tricia had to go wash her hair out, so she quietly snuck in her bedroom and found Kaia up on top of her nightstand. She had thrown almost everything off onto the floor and she had a cookie in her mouth. She had been in Tricia's room the whole time destroying EVERYTHING. It was so funny.Posted by GOULDING CLAN at 11:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that's my kind of girl. What a sweetie cakes.
miss you guys so badly.
love it- I totally understand that one. Can't wait to see you all.
Post a Comment