This is what I saw the last time I went home. A for sale sign in the front of my parents house. It's so sad. It made me want to cry. Except I know they will be closer to me.
Hi there dearest Nicole! I just found your blog, your Mom emailed it to me and I'm excited to see it!!! I am a new blogger so you'll have to check us out mattandambergreen.blogspot.com How is life? You are in town for the baby? Good luck, I can't wait for you and hope all goes well! Sad about your house for sale, we are all mourning our loss here! What the flip is so cool about the East Coast anyway? We miss you and we'll miss your fam too! Love Ya, Big AM
Hey...I can't imagine how you might feel because it's a house..but the other day we sold the tahoe and I have been sad every since. We bought it the week Birdie was born and so it's been part of the family. She even cried. Sad for us!
Hey it's me again, but I just wanted to tell you my friend did the layout for my blog, I'm new and I really have no clue, but she can do all sorts of cute scrapbook pages, I know she'd do it for you if you want, let me know. Or, pyzam.com has cute free layouts. I can't wait to see how cute your little girl is going to be!! Good luck with labor!! Love ya!
We have been married for over 10 years-how time flies! We have three beautiful daughters and two beautiful sons. We have a very simple, fabulous life and we love every second of it.
3 comments:
Hi there dearest Nicole! I just found your blog, your Mom emailed it to me and I'm excited to see it!!! I am a new blogger so you'll have to check us out mattandambergreen.blogspot.com
How is life? You are in town for the baby? Good luck, I can't wait for you and hope all goes well! Sad about your house for sale, we are all mourning our loss here! What the flip is so cool about the East Coast anyway? We miss you and we'll miss your fam too!
Love Ya,
Big AM
Hey...I can't imagine how you might feel because it's a house..but the other day we sold the tahoe and I have been sad every since. We bought it the week Birdie was born and so it's been part of the family. She even cried. Sad for us!
Hey it's me again, but I just wanted to tell you my friend did the layout for my blog, I'm new and I really have no clue, but she can do all sorts of cute scrapbook pages, I know she'd do it for you if you want, let me know. Or, pyzam.com has cute free layouts. I can't wait to see how cute your little girl is going to be!! Good luck with labor!! Love ya!
Post a Comment