GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Thursday, September 11, 2008

UPDATE....

This is what has been going on in the Goulding household the last week.
A few days ago Kaia came up to me and said "Mamma, I wanna go pee pee in the potty!" I was like "WHAT!?!" Okay. So I took her pants and her diaper off and she ran around the house like that for a few hours. I was sure she was going to pee on my floor. Finally she came to me and said "Stinky in the potty." So I went and looked and lo and behold, she had peed in the potty. I freaked out and started jumping up and down and it got her really excited. I haven't bought her any underwear or pull ups yet so she has been running around my house naked for the last week.
In other Kaia news....
She dumped out the entire thing of pepper in her shoes and on the floor, she wrote all over her body with permanent marker and she wrote on my couches with pen (AGAIN)
And how many times can you watch Finding Nemo a day. I bet I can do it more. She's totally obsessed with "Memo"
Sienna rolls across the floor like a crazy lady. She's following in her sisters footsteps. Her favorite thing to do is roll across the floor and pull all of the movies off of the shelf. She also sits up by herself.
One tired girl!!!
Here are some pictures from Georgia a few weeks ago. My mom's pool is awesome! It has a little shallow area for the girls and we couldn't keep Kaia out.

This is Kaia playing the "Tamio" (Piano)

Kaia went to her first day of Mommy & Me gymnastics on Monday. It was so funny! She absolutely loved it. They rolled, jumped on the trampoline, hung on the bars, jumped through houla hoops. She kept running around yelling "YAY! YAY! YAY!"
I taught my first cake decorating class at Michael's last night. It was pretty fun. I'm going to be teaching every Wednesday night from 6-8.
Dusky is doing school like a crazy person. It has kept him very busy. He's got really hard classes this semester. So we don't really see him as much as we want to. But he's doing good. We love him!

5 comments:

Phil & Sami said...

Coley,
Funny how when we were little I thought it was so cool that I was older than you, now it just stinks. Seriously don’t you just love pen on leather, its great!
Sami

Goodrich said...

WOW you guys are busy. I think I will wait on the whole gymnastics and piano lessons for awhile, but before I know it they too will be out and about. I think that is why I will wait, I don't see them enough as it is. WE LOVE AND MISS YOU TONS!!! When are you coming out this direction??????

Holt Bunch said...

I am really quite certain that my granddaughters are the cutest ever!
AND Kaia is kind of reminding me of her uncle Zach! Always doing something, on top of something or into something! ha ha ha Don['t we love them?
I can't wait to kiss the top of Senny's head full of hair!
Love, Mom

Justin and Kenzee said...

Hi Nicole, this is Kenzee (Ligtermoet) from the Black Hill in the 22nd ward. I found you through Errin's blog. She is married to my cousin Jared. Anyway, you have a darling family! It was amazing to hear your story about Gustav... I'm glad you made it through without too much damage. I had no idea you were living in the south.

Kimi said...

Sounds like you guys are busy busy. Nothing like kids to ruin all your nice stuff. Luckily I don't have any nice stuff to get ruined. I told Mark we aren't buying a house or good furniture until the kids are all gone, lol