GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Kids say the darndest things....

I love my primary calling. There's never a dull moment. Last week we talked about obeying the laws. I got stories about dogs that got out of fences and got hit by cars and "Passed Out", and stories about dad's driving motorcycles who got hit by cars and DIED! (Don't worry, none of these are true). This week, we were talking about Telling the Truth and I asked the class "If you were running in the house and you knocked over a lamp and broke it, what would you do?" It took a little girl about a half of a second to answer me. This is what she said "I would hide the lamp under my bed. Then if my mom asked me if I knew where it was I would tell her that I don't know and somebody must have come in last night and stole it!"

It was so hilarious!

6 comments:

Errin said...

haha, thats awesome!!!

renhallows said...

my comp is down and I have totally missed reading about little Kaia and her adventures. What a doll face. miss you guys.

Errin said...

hey, I just got my scentsy and my house smells SOOO awesome! I will probably be ordering more sometime soon! THX!!!!

Bec said...

hahahha! that is really funny!

Amber said...

Oh, How I love reading your blog and reading about the funny things your girls do, they are seriously hilarious! I can't beleive Kaia and the paint all over your room :0 she's such a fireball. I'm so glad you guys are ok after the Hurricane, I can't believe all the pictures, crazy, why doesn't anything cool like that happen in St.George? ha ha, just kidding, pretty soon we'll be hit with an earthquake just cuz I said that. How is your cake teaching going? That sounds so fun, I'd love to talk to you about it sometime,
Love ya
Go get yourself some Jam
Amber

SarahC said...

Hey Dunga! This is Chris Christensen from the mish. I stumbled upon your blog so I thought I'd drop a comment. It's good to hear you guys are doing so well.
Chris