Yes, that's really what my eye looked like. This picture doesn't even do it justice. I looked so scary that nobody could even stand to look at me.
I'll start from the beginning-I woke up one morning and put my contacts in. A little while later my eye started going really blurry. I thought that maybe I had something in my contact so I didn't really think much of it. Then my mom and Tasha looked at me and said "HOLY CRAP! What's wrong with your eye? I ran into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. On eye was dialated HUGE and the other one was totally normal. I took my contact out and layed down to close my eyes for a while. After about 1/2 an hour my eye was still crazy. We were shining flash lights into it and it wouldn't get smaller, so we called the eye doctor.
So lets back up a little....a few days before i was unloading stuff from the back of my car. I was bending down and as soon as I stood up, my mom jumped up, grabbed the door and pulled it down as hard as she could and it hit the top of my head so hard that it knocked me to the ground. So when this happened to my eye my mom was panicking. She thought she had given me brain damage so she told the eye doctor the story and he told her to bring me in immediatly.
We sat in the doctors office for like an hour while they did all sorts of tests on me. It turns out-I DON'T have a brain tumor, I Don't have any paralysis in any of my nerves, I just used an eye drop with Antihistamine in it. CRAZY. The night before I took my left contact out and my solution was upstairs. So I put a few of my mom's eye drops just on my left contact so it wouldn't dry out while I ran upstairs. So the next morning when I put my contact in, my eye had some sort of crazy reaction to the antihistamine. It was seriously the wierdest thing that ever happened to me. Dusky had been calling me "Crazy Eyes" ever since
Kaia's Favorite thing......
And it wears her out!
Here's the fall cake I made
Kaia keeps saying "Senny, sing a song...my turn, Haia sing a song" (she calls herself Haia)
13 comments:
Awesome eyes- you look good, even with a crazy eye- Waterboy ringing a bell!!! J/K I love your cake, you will need to teach me how to cook- Wish we were closer. Love you guys.
I LOVE YOUR NEW FAMILY PHOTO- SO STINKIN' CUTE!!!!
Cool! You should do it again for Halloween! Justin kidding... I would have been pretty freaked out too.
that eye is awesome! And the cake you make is so pretty, good job!
yep, I agree about doing it again for Halloween! he he! I love your family picture!
I'm glad to hear everything is ok. Too bad you couldn't have looked that way for Halloween, hehe.
I LOVE LOVE the pictures!!It looks like the girls were a little more involved in picture taking that day...and the cake looks AWESOME! I'm glad to hear it doesn't take 38hrs that didn't sound too fun. See ya'll soon!
nickle, good to know you "don't have a brain tumor", your cake looks fabulous and I also love your new family pictures.
Okay, that is the craziest thing! I read the first line or so before the picture loaded and so I thought I was ready. Nope! I would have been freaking out!
You new pictures are SO CUTE! Oh my gosh!
Eww, those were crazy eyes! The optometrist dilated my eyes once when I was in junior high, and they stayed dilated for 3 days! But at least both of them were dilated the same. Hehehe.
P.S. I do totally want to get together on Halloween.
Oh ya, and who did your photos? Someone local? I need to find a good photographer around here.
Nic...WOW what can I say that hasn't already been said.
"ditto" or "what she said"
about the new photos
about the cake
about the "crazy eye"
about the...oh, nobody has said that they love those little girls and their dresses are to DIe for. so I guess I will!
wow! looks like i really did miss out on all the action when your eye went all crazy!!!! maybe u should put those eyedrops in your eyes with your contacts more often..it would be one heck of a look for halloween..i love you sister!
Post a Comment