Well, Renee Zellweger and Forest Whittaker are in filming a movie in Bunkie (a town 10 miles south of us). And yesterday they were filming at Lea's Pies in good ol' Lecompte. So we're pretty much famous!!!! Plus, the President was in Alexandria on Tuesday to talk about the economy. I feel so blessed to live in Louisiana =)
On another good note, we played outside all day yesterday and we had to wear our coats. It was so cold. I can't tell you how happy I am to have cold weather.
Friday, October 24, 2008
We're Famous...
Posted by GOULDING CLAN at 6:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! Can I get your autograph? ;)
I can't tell you how jealous I am that you are having cold weather. We are still sweating.
It's so cold and I LOVE IT!!! :) I need to get Meredith some cold-weather clothes because the ones I have are all too big for her.
The President was here? This is a small town, how did I miss that? Maybe I should start watching the news ...
Post a Comment