GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Thank Goodness for Dads...

Dusky came in the other day and said "Guess what I taught Kaia to do..." (like he was all proud of himself) So I walked outside to see. This is what I found. My 1 year old climbing the ladder all by herself and getting on the roof. That's where her and Dusky have been spending all of their free time.

5 comments:

Justin and Kenzee said...

Thanks Daddy!!!

Amber said...

Your blog's way cute by the way!!! I love your fall cake too, , it's so beautiful, hey, we should go into cake business together someday what do ya think? Lana said you are flying into SLC this weekend, , , I really want some scentsy shtuff from you, , , will you call me or email me your phone #, greenzgirl1@gmail.com. . . . love ya

Adriann said...

AAHH!! That would FREAK ME OUT! You are a very patient wife.

Goodrich said...

What a big helper- DUSKY is. I would definitely keep the ladder in the garage from now on. HEHE.Love ya

Zach & Tasha said...

I miss "Haia" and Senny! But I'm sure we'll see ya soon!