GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAIA...

I can't believe my daughter is TWO!

I love Kaia so much. It's sad how fast she has grown up. As I was putting her baby pictures on here I was thinking how fast time flies by. It seems like it was yesterday, but then I don't even remember her being a baby. She's such a little girl now.

She has been so fun. She came into this world with her own way of doing things. She's been a stubborn little girl since day 1, but she has also been the easiest child to raise. It's like she took Dusky and I by the hand and said "I know you guys don't have a clue what you are doing, so this is how you are supposed to do it."

Since she came along my life has been full of messes, kisses, "Big Hugs", and lots of laughing. She's the funniest little kid I know. We love her so much and we are so grateful that Heavenly Father let us have her.

October 29, 2006
First Birthday

PARTY TIME
We had a Birthday Party on Saturday. Lots of friends came and she had a blast!

Opening Presents....
She got a finding Nemo ball, a little Barbie make-up/blow dryer set, and everybody else gave her special markers that will only write on a certain kind of paper. I guess everyone has seen what my walls and couches look like. She seriously got like 4 different sets of markers and papers. It's awesome!





Her and Lawrence had a little collision. He came in crying, with a bloody nose and she didn't even blink. It was like she wasn't even aware that they had butted heads. She has a hard head like her dad. (Believe me, I know. She head butted me the other day and I still have a bruise above my eye). The next morning she woke up with a big goose egg and bruise on her forehead.

This morning I woke up and said "Happy Birthday Kaia. Now you're two!" and she smiled and said "Yep, No more one!"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAIA! WE LOVE YOU!

7 comments:

Holt Bunch said...

Simply the cutest little two year old ever and she just happens to be my granddaughter! I love the "Nemo-dori" cakeI love you all ...Love, Mom

Justin and Kenzee said...

I can't believe you have a two-year-old either! Mine will be two in March... it will be strange! She is so darling. I'm glad she had a happy birthday!

Goodrich said...

I can't believe how cute that little girl is. I meant to call all day to wish her a Happy Birthday; however, my brain stopped working early on in the day. GIVE HER A BIG HUG FOR ME- PLEASE

Lyndsi said...

Happy birthday to Kaia! I can't believe how much she still looks the same, just with more hair and a little bigger! She is so cute!

Anonymous said...

ohhh haha sounds like i missed one heck of a birthday party..i might be able to go out there tomorrow for halloween. i've got to talk to dad.

Kate @ Our Best Bites said...

I'm so sorry we missed her party! We had kind of a crazy Saturday. It looks like you guys had lots of fun! Happy birthday!

fivewheeler said...

man, she is a beauty. Give her a squish for us.