GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Saturday, November 1, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEINER!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


The BEST Halloween costume ever. As I was pondering what to be for Halloween this year my memory brought me back to this time and place. Yes, we made these 3 Amigo outfits ourselves. Well, Everything except the sombreros which were gracefully donated by the Gouldings-straight from Mexico.

This year we started our Halloween festivities with a pumpkin carving contest. Which Dusky totally won. Mine is the plain, stupid looking one and the other three are Dusky's.

We attended the Ash football game and Kaia and Layla had a blast running around the bleachers.
Halloween day activies included.....

Me making a cake. This is the first time I tried to make a ball shaped cake (the pumpkin) Obviously I need a lot of practice because it had totally died by the time we got home that night.

We went to Maggies house for a little while. Kaia was Minnie Mouse and Sienna was a butterfly.
I loved the Rattatoille chef. He was so cute!

And of course, Buzz Lightyear.

We met the Cameron, Walker, Jones, Reimer, and Pete Families at the park and went Trick-or-Treating in that neighborhood. They really get into Halloween there. They all had their houses decorated and they were all dressed up. There were so many trick-or-treaters. It was crazy. One thing I do like about Louisiana is every Halloween people sit out on their front porches, dressed up in AWESOME costumes, and wait for the kids to come.

After Trick-or-treating we all came back to my house and partied the night away. It was fun. I love my Louisiana friends.

5 comments:

Holt Bunch said...

Once again I am totally Biased but I'm telling you these are the cutest girls ever. I love Sienna's fat legs in her butterfly and Casper outfits and Kaia, well Kaia is just adorable!
Love, MAMA

Kate @ Our Best Bites said...

Thanks again for having us over last night! It was seriously so much fun!

Goodrich said...

Sounds like a blast. WOWSERS on the cake, I need some major lessons. Come visit me and teach me and the other gals. PLEASE!! Heavens if you don't want to teach us, at least come visit. HEHE love ya

fivewheeler said...

nic, you and Dusk are awesome. I love the cake. You need to enter the cake-off on Food network. Plus you have dang cute kids. By the way thanks for the picture of the 3 amigos. I don't remember you and Dusk dating much before that because I didn't live at home but when you 3 showed up at moms I knew you would fit right in. hahaha! Do you still have the costume?

Anonymous said...

The cake was amazing Nicole!!! You did a great job. I was totally bummed to miss both Kaia's Birthday and Halloween. But it looks like you had a blast. the girls costumes were so cute!!! Love the three amigos too.