GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Birthdays, Parties, and Thanksgiving....

I know that I stink at updating my blog lately but we've just been playing too hard!!! We've been going to every Red River Academy basketball game. Our teams are doing really well and Kaia loves to run around the gym and get attention from all of the kids. She is especially in love with Max Dugas. She walks around all day saying "I want Doogie!" So he has become our little babysitter.

Last week my wonderful friends (Robin, Naomi, Kate, Adriann, and Beth) suprised me and took me to dinner at Logan's Roadhouse for my birthday. By the time we left my stomach hurt so bad and I had the worst headache from laughing so hard. I seriously haven't laughed that hard in a long time. It was a blast!

On my real birthday we loaded the car up and drove to Georgia. My Grandma Barney, Tana, Tricia, Naomi, Tasha and my mom were all there for a girls weekend. And the boys were all there to tend the kids. We played a lot, went to dinner, went to Twilight, got massages and did a lot of shopping. Took the kids to the park. Kaia loves to throw rocks in the lake and get muddy. It was so fun to see everyone. I love my family so much.



And of course, the boys did a lot of hunting.


For Thanksgiving the Jones Family and Reimer Family came to our house. The food was sooooooo good. I'm still sick from eating too much.

Don't worry, those are just IBC Rootbeers. =)


Things I am Thankful For.........


My wonderful husband. He's the best husband and dad in the world. He keeps life very excited. Never a dull moment with that one.


My Beautiful kids.

Kaia is freakin' hilarious. She keeps sitting here telling me "Mommy, I love you infiniti!" She acts a lot like her dad and she makes my life EXTREMELY exciting.

Sienna is the sweetest little thing ever. She has always been such a good sleeper (not counting the first 2 weeks). She sleeps a good 8-10 hours every night before waking up to eat. Then she goes right back to sleep after her bottle. Also, she has always been a good eater. I never knew that getting your kids to eat could be so easy. In fact, she wants nothing to do with bottles anymore. That could be a problem, but she just loves real food too much.

My whole family.....Parents, brothers, sisters, in-laws, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins. I feel so blessed to have been raised in such a wonderful family.

The gospel....I'm so glad that my parents taught me the teachings of the gospel from the start. I didn't have to find it on my own, or change the way I lived half way through my life.

Our home, our job, our clothes, our food, our cars, our health.

I've been so blessed.

4 comments:

Phil & Sami said...

LOVE your post. Holt girls are seriously blessed in the family department. Glad Kaia is keeping your life exciting!

Holt Bunch said...

Those are the cutest little girls I have ever seen! My house is way to quiet. Tomorrow I am going to get pictures of my cute Christmas decorations and post them on my blog
Love ya, Mom

Zach & Tasha said...

Man everytime I look at your blog I just miss your family so much more! Why the heck don't ya just move to Georgia?

Taylor and Ruby Ricks said...

Hey I am so glad that you found our blog. Your girl are dolls too. I can't believe that you have two. Well I am going to add you to my blog list so I can stay in touch if that is okay. Oh, ya and when are you guys going to move back here so we can be friends agian?