Well I called Lana the other day to wish her a happy birthday. I was seriously on the phone with her for like 3 minutes. And in the middle of that conversation Kaia got on the phone and talked to her. So in a matter of about 2 1/2 minutes Kaia managed to dump out all of the sand that goes under my candles on the floor and in her hair, wipe it across the piano bench and down her pants and then sit in it so it was all over her butt, then she dumped a whole bottle of ajax out in the tub, through the bathroom, and down the hall. Seriously!!! The pictures don't do it justice because you can't tell how much is on the carpet.
Then a little while later she came in from playing outside and she had mud all over her coat, face, hands and shoes. I said "Kaia what happened?" and she said "I fall down!"
I looked outside and there was a huge mud puddle that she had "fallen" into. Ya right! She totally jumped into it on purpose.
She also is in the process of getting her first tooth. She's totally miserable and onery. But it finally broke through yesterday.
What a little cutie pants!
1 comments:
What stinkin' cute kids you two have. I sure wish we could see you guys more often. LOVE YA!!!
Post a Comment