GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

FUN FILLED WEEKEND.....

Last weekend Dusky went Elk hunting so I dropped the girls off in Georgia with my mom and flew to Salt Lake. I had a little girls weekend with my friends. It's been a while since we all got together. The only problem was that Stacie couldn't be there. But everyone else made it. It was so fun. I felt like I was in high school again. We got all loud and annoying the second we got together. By the way, did I mention how much I love my friends? They are all such wonderful people. I'm totally convinced that the friends you hang out with in High School make or break you. I'm so blessed to have the friends that I had. We all kept each other in line. We went to the temple and although I am a utah native it was my very first time going to the Salt Lake Temple. It was really cool. It's so neat that every single one of my friends has made it to the temple and we could all go together. The rest of the weekend was filled with shopping, hanging out on Andrea's bed talking, watching movies, and Eating ALOT! We laughed so hard I came close to peeing my pants a few times. Just like the good ol' days.

It snowed it Salt Lake. It was fun to have cold weather for a change.

This was the first time I had left the girls. I really missed them, and I missed Dusky but it was worth it!

When I came home Kaia was waiting out at the end of the driveway for me. I picked her up and she wouldn't let me put her down for about an hour. But she has a blast with damma, dampa, and Nomi

5 comments:

The Foisy's said...

Oh cute! I totally recognize those girls. How fun for you guys. My girlies and I are planning to do just that. I can't wait! I miss them too!

Kelli Eudis said...

Hey Nicole, I found you off of Lindsey's blog and wanted to say hello. I think the last time I saw you was at Cafe Rio and you were pregnant with your first. Your girls are beautiful. We almost picked the name Sienna for our girl (I love it), but went with Ava. It was good stumbling onto your blog. I am always thinking about you girls. Looks like you are all doing great.

Unknown said...

your blog seriously cracks us up!!! That oldest girl of yours is hilarious!! Hope you guys are doing good

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

How fun, I wish I could do that! Your kids are adorable, I love the chunk, she reminds me a lot of Ever! Teri told me about her and said her and Ever were close, 5 days apart and equally chunky! I love it! Kaia looks like she is so funny, I kinda think mine will be that way she is non stop and determined! Your family is so cute!! Hope you don't mind I check out your blog now!!!

fivewheeler said...

Nic, looks like fun. I think its great that you stayed so close to your HS friends where else besides your sisters can you act like that and no one cares(mostly because they are acting the same way)