We spent Spring Break in Utah this year. It was so much fun. My kids were in heaven. I didn't see Kaia the entire time I was there. She was outside playing with all of her cousins and she loved every second of it. She told me she wants to move to Utah. This was kind of a crazy trip for me. I realized how big my girls are getting. It's so sad and fun.
Dusky and I went hiking up on the red hill. We went through the narrows. I ALMOST freak out everytime I do that. I get so claustrophobic. Then we hiked up every single hill. It was so fun and everytime we go home we realize how much we miss hiking. I felt like we were in high school again and then all of a sudden it hit me and I said to Dusky "HOLY CRAP! We're married and we have TWO kids!!!!!"
We also did a lot of four wheeling and family parties. The girls had two easter egg hunts and they had a blast. We also went repelling, went to the dentist, went to the chiropractor, and I FINALLY got my hair done. YIPPIE!
And I love that I had a lot of babysitters. Chase, Saucy, and everyone else that my kids love so much. Dusky and I actually got to go to the temple. Something we don't get to do much of out here in Louisiana.
Kaia and Grandma Barney
7 comments:
I love the girls outfits in those pictures!! I wanna go buy me one...although I wouldnt look as cute and I know they don't have my size ;) and speaking of hair I need mine did too..ha
Wow you guys packed a lot into one weekend. It sounds like you had a good time. I too love going home to St. George. I often wonder why we ever moved to Wyoming.
Your family is adorable! Having lots of great babysitters is the best!!!
I loved the photos...I enlarged the photos and shouldn't of on the one with Dusky...what a knucklehead and his butt hangin out.
sorry we missed you.
I'm glad you took the picture late as well. That looked like a lot of fun. Can't wait to see you guys again!!! Miss you tons, we missed you before you left. Love ya!!!
nickle, we miss you. We didn't do a very good job of abusing your time while you were here and now that you're gone we REALLY miss you.
Paul just said "That is one thing Dusky will always do... a dang on flip!! Anytime, any place, any where! All you have to say is Dusky, do a flip! And he'll be like 'OK'!!"
Hope ya'll are enjoyin Louisiana!! I freakin HATE Southern Georgia!! It sucks!
Post a Comment