The weather has been so nice here lately. We've been playing outside a lot.
Swimming in the FABULOUS pool....
Sitting on the roof.....
GO TO THE MALL.
Don't worry, not to shop.
They have the greatest little toys in the middle of the mall.
They look plastic, but they are all soft.
I guess we'll have to have another wedding soon.....Lana!?!?!?!? (wink, wink)
While I was in Manti I got a call from Dusky. This is how it went...
Dusky: I have good news and bad news.
The good news is that I won every single basketball game.
The other good news is that we have health insurance.
The bad news is, I shattered my nose.
Too bad I don't have a picture. I'll take one, but it's been about a week and a half now. He still has a black eye and is a little swollen, but not like it was at first.
P.S. We were driving down the road the other day and I heard Kaia in the back whisper "STUPID!" and then she said "Mom, I said that word!" So I said "What word did you say Kaia?" and she replied "You know, that naughty one"
6 comments:
may I just say that I love the fact that you climb up on the roof just to hang out. When your girls get married their husbands and kids are going to get a kick out of that.
I love the cake you made...your talented in so many way. Also, little Senny is changing so much, it's crazy!
Where are those black eyed ninja broken nose photos? Lainie said that uncle dusky most likely looked like a ninja if he had blacked out eyes from his nose incident.
Wow Coley, Sienna is so big and Kaia is so little they look like twins. Too cute. Sounds like you guys had a great time in Manti. :)
You are so talented with your awesome cake decorating skills! I only have tetherball skills...:(
We have been watching all the cake making shows on food network the last couple of days...so I know what I'm talking about when I say yours is awesome!!
Seriously, your girls remind me so much of mine. Kaia's skinny little legs are just like Haylee's. Then the little ones have the same chubby cheeks and wide eyes. Such a fun time of life. It's great to see you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment