Last week the Elder's Quorum had a WILD MEAT NIGHT! That means, if you have meat in your freezer, you cook it and bring it. Normally you would probably be thinking beef, chicken, etc. OH NO, not here in Louisiana. They brought squirrel, alligator gar, wilf boar, possum, pig and chicken stuffed crawfish. That's the truth. Our bishop is all about the squirrel. He had a whole freezer full of it.
Why do I live in Louisiana again?
Why do I live in Louisiana again?

8 comments:
that is grosstusting! seriously that looks like some intestines on top of the rice.
I was watching something on tv a few month ago and this lady hit a deer with her car..packed it up a big later, took it home and turned it into stew. Did I mention she was from Lousisana? That's a true story.
Now remind me again...why do you live there?
Wow, its like going on an exotic cruise...all you can eat stuff you don't normally eat. Now after reading Ren's comment you need to go to Brian Reagans homepage and click the tab of his writings, the second story is much the same but oh, so funny. Check it out.
That makes me want to vomit. NASSTY! I hope you guys didn't get sick from it!
that is disgusting...why do you live there again? you need to come see you guys again...just don't make us eat that crap!
I mean we need to...haha not you :)
you live in lousiana so your mama cansee her babies!
Was that YOUR plate of food??
Did you really eat it?
You live there to make "memories"?
ha ha ha!
Post a Comment