GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Saturday, March 21, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIENNA!!!

I can't believe that my baby is ONE!!! Holy cow, this year has flown by. Sienna is the sweetest little thing. She's been walking for over a month now. She's getting pretty good. She tried running after Kaia today. She did pretty good, and she was really fast until she face planted it.

She says quite a few words...."dada", "mama", "uh-oh", "baba" etc.

She's such a happy little girl as long as she has someone around. She doesn't like being left alone in a room.

Her and Kaia are playing so good right now. And fighting so good too. Sienna bit Kaia the other day. Really hard too.
I woke up yesterday morning and said to Dusky " I can't believe it! At this time a year ago I was passing out on the toilet" haha. Glad that's over. Glad we have Sienna here. I love her so much!

She was little at one point.... for about a dayAnd look at her now. What a cutie pie.

Her cake.


She was hilarious. I cut her a piece of cake and she picked up the whole thing and went to town.




I know that we are totally white trash. She was so messy from her cake that we just let her go naked for the rest of her party.

7 comments:

Holt Bunch said...

I have the cutest dang grand daughters in the world and I'm not one bit biased!

fivewheeler said...

Sienna is adorable. It bites that we don't live close enough to squish her. Happy Birthday!

Adriann said...

So sad we missed it. Happy Birthday Sienna! She is such a cute girl, and a happy one too! The cake looked great, you are so talented.

Lyndsi said...

Happy birthday to her! You are so lucky she is walking! Gavin STILL won't walk and he is almost 15 months old. She is adorable Coley

Lyndy Staheli said...

It looks like she sure had a good time and her cake looks really good. I didn't realize that she was so close in age to my little guy. He was born on the 10 and just turned one too.

Goodrich said...

I can't believe that she is a year old. What happened to the time. I apologize for not calling you on her birthday. WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

MIKE AND SAMMI said...

Mikay turned one on the 24th, it does go by so fast. It's fun to see your cute family. The cake is amazing!