GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Monday, March 9, 2009

Another Fun Blog Game!

I usually wouldn't do this, but I totally wanted something homemade from Sami. Plus I've had experience with some great homemade gift exchanged in my life (animal game masks, christmas tree hat, etc.)

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me!
My choice. For you.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make! Of course, I'm sure you will love it purely because it was made by me. Right?
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. Don't hold your breath or anything, but it will be done at some point this year.
4. You have no clue what it's going to be. I have no clue what it's going to be. But it will be something.
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange or completely predictable.

The catch?
Oh, the catch. And yes there is a big ole' catch... is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog.The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment win a homemade gift!It may not be great, but it will be fun!!* * *Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!* * *

5 comments:

Phil & Sami said...

WOOHOOO #1!

renhallows said...

I'm in...put me on your list of homemade gifts to mailed out.
by the way...that photo of the girls...so dang cute! i wanted to swear to get my point across but I am really trying to watch what I say... you know me...miss potty mouth.

Adriann said...

Yay #3! Wait ... now I have to do it too?? Oh well, I still want the present.

Unknown said...

that little Kaia of yours is quit the little girl!! all the stories you post of her, she's hilarious!!! i thought my little girl was a destroyer, miss attitude, little Shi$ ever but i think yours wins!!! She's hilarious!!!

Phil & Sami said...

Email me your address samiandphil@yahoo.com