GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Thursday, February 26, 2009

It's Tanner, no it's Kaia....I can't tell!

This is my conversation with Kaia a few minutes ago.....

Me: Kaia, please get down from there, you're going to fall in the Jacuzzi.
Kaia ignores me
Me: Kaia, get down from there RIGHT NOW!
Kaia ignores me
Me: Okay, that's a rock out of your jar!
Kaia starts bawling and quickly climbs down.

A few minutes later.....

Me: Kaia, please stop throwing things into the dogs cage. Just come back up here on the deck.
Kaia: Um.......No. Just take a rock in the jar out.

9 comments:

Kimi said...

Oh man, she is a handful, isn't she. I sure hope you guys don't have a waterbed.

Morgan said...

HaHa! Sometimes it is just so worth it!

Errin said...

haha, man she out-smarted you on that one! how funny, what a cutie!

Lyndsi said...

Smart girl! That is funny!

Adriann said...

Oh my goodness! That girl is too smart for her own good. Oh that is so funny! Hey, if she is willing to pay the consequences then she should be able to be naughty right?!

Goodrich said...

That is hilarious, what a kid. Are you guys coming to visit next month?????? HOPE SO!!!!

Cristina Wilberg said...

Hi Nicole, I'm Dusky's friend from his mission, how are you? Your little girl is so cute, that was way too funny!
I hope to hear from you, have a nice day!

Phil & Sami said...

The picture at the top of your blog is GORGEOUS! Kaia looks so innocent in that picture, guess looks can be deceiving ;) Are you going to Steph wedding?

Lyndy Staheli said...

I love your new picture of the girls. They look so sweet. Kaia sounds like a such a funny little girl. Kids are so smart.