Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband. It was 5 years ago today that we started out on this journey. We had so much fun in high school. I was reading through my journal the other night and I had forgotten how much I missed him while he was on his mission. He came home and we were married for months later. We had so much fun our first 3 years....Moving to Georgia and being on our own, traveling the world. We went to Mexico, the Bahamas, Florida, Hawaii, Spain, New York, Gatlinsburg and then we made our move to Louisiana. I loved being married to Dusky. We though life couldn't get any better than that. Then along came Kaia....
She was so perfect. We had so much fun with her. It was fun to watch Dusky with her. He's the cutest, best dad ever. He was wrapped around her finger the second he saw her. We thought life couldn't get any better than that.....
Then along came Sienna. She's the sweetest, fattest, cuddliest little baby ever. Our family keeps growing and we keeping growing closer together. I'm so glad I am married Dusky. He makes me laugh harder than anyone else can. He's a devoted husband and father and I feel like I am really blessed by our Heavenly Father to have him.
I LOVE YOU DUSKY!!!!
9 comments:
Happy Anniversary you two.
Serious...you have a wonderful Husband. And NIC...he is so blessed ot have you. You two work so good together!
congrats on your anniversary!
I love you two! Happy Anniversary!
Congrats on 5 years! It's crazy how time flies huh? That pool is the Washington City Community Center, it is GREAT!
Happy Anniversary...hope you get a chance to do something fun soon...xoxo
Happy Anniversary! It's crazy how fast the time goes. Your kids are so cute. That's to bad about the hair cut. I hope it grows back quick.
Happy Anniversary! You are a great example of what a married couple should be. I remember when I first met you at the Tuacahn and thinking what a cute girl. Who would have known (besides Dusk) you'd become my sister in law, we are so lucky to have you in our family.
Congratulations my dears! It is so awesome to have kids that are happy and married and doing well and we don't have to worry about them. WE love you guys, you made us grandparents!
Man alive, your blog is cute. The babies are growing up too soon. I remember when Dusky was the little fat cheeked baby boy. Now he's a daddy with a most beautiful good wife. I'm glad you're all happy and healthy.
Love to all.
Aunt Marvalee
Post a Comment