We have had a wonderful valentiMes weekend (as they call it here in Louisiana). Saturday we went to a movie with Bobby & Trisha Green. Always a party with those two. Robin and Garry watched the girls. Then we went and picked up the girls and changed our clothes and headed to the church where Randy Dwayne Fairchild awaited us to be baptised. We got to the church and realized that Dusky didn't have any extra undies or a towel, so everyone waited while I ran home and got him some.
The baptism was awesome. Dusky gave a great talk on baptism and I'm so proud of Randy. He's such a good kid. I feel so blessed that he was able to come stay with us and join our family. He is going to be a great missionary in about a year.
I've also been thinking lately how blessed we are to have Dusky as our husband and dad. He is such a good example. Since the day he came home from his mission he has not stopped doing missionary work. He's a good boy.
Anyways, after the baptism we went to eat with Bobby, Trisha, Robin, Randy, and the missionaries at one of the only good Mexican resteraunts in Louisiana.
Then to top off a perfect weekend. Sienna took her first steps. What a little cutie. I tried to get in on tape, but she didn't want to do it anymore.
Kaia found a new trick. She's a climber, and Dusky encourages it by getting a pillow and teaching her to jump.
Two more videos for you to enjoy.....
This one I take full responsibility for. I was making bread. Who leaves the bag of flour out with a child like Kaia around?
7 comments:
haha, that is funny! The last picture, her face! She is so dang cute!
crap...that is so funny when Senny is laughing at poor sissy, while crying.
I love Senny's voice..it's so cute.
Yeah..by the way..who does leave flour down for kaia to get?
Maybe one day we'll both learn. I do the same thing....like Creed carrying 2 knives up the stairs to play with. WHAT!!
takin a dump, huh! HA HA!
Your videos were so funny! I love the one of Kaia crying and Sienna laughing. They are both so cute.
That video of Senny laughing while Kais is crying makes me laugh so hard. What cute nieces I have. Ask Dusky if he knows about Dallas Griffiths? Love you guys
First, good boy Dusk...good missionaries never stop. #2: Hilarious videos. "1,2,6,7,8,9" and my personal favorite "Takin' a dump!" Plus you are funny. I can hear you laughing in the videos where Sienna is laughing and Kaia is crying... that just cracks me up.
You guys are so cute. The girls and even Dusky. It was only yesterday when Dusky was learning the potty stuff.
Post a Comment