GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Monday, June 1, 2009

GOULDING FAMILY OLYMPICS!

Okay so this is a little late...but here we go anyway. A few weeks ago Dusky took off with Kaia. She's such a big girl. She drove all the way to Utah with him and she was a CHAMPION. They went straight through except for a few little sightseeing stops along the way.


BUt it did wear her out. THis is what she did as soon as she got to Grandma and Grandpa Goulding's house.

Sienna and I are a little bit smarter. I was raised to fly. We don't drive in the Holt family. So we left a few days later and flew out and met them.

Then it was time for the festivities to begin......

Sunday night we had our
GOULDING OLYMPICS-Opening Ceremonies
It was awesome. Helayna and Dustin did an awesome job. We lit the torch and all.

The next morning we had our Breakfast of Champions.

Let the Games begin....


Bring it on SUCKERS!And the teams are as follows......

The Champions
(Rob, Sally, Sisalee, ALex and Ammon)
Song: We are the Champions
Color: Yellow
(Sissy's)

The Dog Pound
(Dace, Laurie, Mary, Alexa, Saselah, Kire)
Song: Who let the Dogs out?
Color: Black
(Sissy's)
The Blacktops
(Joseph, Robbie, Adlai, Noah, Abbie, Nathan, & Katie)
Song: The Blacktops
Color: Black
(Sissy's)

The Winners

(Luke, Rennie, Lainie, Shelby, Carter, Creed, Little Guy Hallows

Song: We are the Winners

Color: Green

(Sissy's)

The Buccaneers

(Dustin, Helayna, Bristol, Ayden, Dashden)

Song: Pirates of the Carribean

Color: Orange

(Sissy's)


The Goulding Nuggets
(Dusky, Nicole, Kaia & Sienna)
Song: You're the best around!
Color: Red
(Bad to the Bone)
It was seriously a BLAST! It was a great olympics-complete with family flags, songs and metal ceremonies after each set of competitions. The family that won the Gold would stand on the podium and their song would play as they received their metals. Dustin and Helayna did a lot of work.


The first day we did a team race, bounce house, bunjee pull, sock off game, and the pool competitions.
The next day we did another team race, slip-n-slide, dunk tank, bbq.
Later that night we had a fair. Each family had a different booth. We had navajo tacos, melon eating, candy store, ball shack, carnival games, and lots of fun prizes.
Then we had closing ceremonies of course
What a HOTTIE! Back off girls, he's mine!



.

5 comments:

Zach & Tasha said...

That looks awesome! And those pictures of Kaia riding out to Utah are soooo cute!

fivewheeler said...

nic, thanks for the update. I can't wait to get the dvd of the whole thing. P.s. I have all the anthem songs if you want them. By the way next time I see you we'll have to arm wrestle and find out who the real sissy is.....Bring it.(in a I love you sort of way)

renhallows said...

cute post of the reunion...it was a blast!!!
It was so good tosee you guys.. hopefully it won't be so long next time, but I have a feeling it will be. ) :

Goodrich said...

I need to write about that. I have kind of fallen off the blogging world- well for a time; however, I am back up and running. Love ya

emily said...

Looks like Ya'll had so much fun! Dusky, you are a freakin nut! Paul said "Dusky is always ready to party!"