Stay tuned.....There will be an update of the Goulding Family Reunion coming soon. In the meantime, here are a few conversations I have had with Kaia lately.
1. Kaia: Mom, you're a liar!
Me: No Kaia, I'm not a liar. That's not a very nice thing to say.
Kaia: Yes, you are a liar! Senny, she don't like me.
Me: Yes she does. She loves you!
Kaia: No she don't like me! She's a WIENER!
Not a winner-a wiener. I went straight to Dusky to get mad at him for teaching her that word but it turns out-she heard it the night before when we had a BBQ over here and the boys were talking about their (Hot Dog) Wieners.
She's also really into the whole "Mom, you don't love me anymore" phase when she's mad about something. and she argues with us no matter what we say. If we say "I love you" she says "NO you don't love me." So we say "Okay, I don't love you" and she says "YES, you do love me"
She's gonna be a fun teenager. Good thing she's cute.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Update on the way...
Posted by GOULDING CLAN at 7:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
that phrase she is saying reminds me of the book "Anyone can have a happy child"...it's a great book and the title doesn't serve it justice. My mom found it when Leisha and I were young and fighting, whining a lot... I bought 2 copies and Dave and I read them at the same time, and now Corbin is much happier, not perfect, but happy:)
I love that phase, Alex is in it right now. :( I can't wait to see you guys again. YEAH!!!
Yeah, I hope she stays cute when she's a teenager!!! :) If not, good luck to you guys!
she is so freaking funny!!!
Post a Comment