GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Family Reunion #1

Last weekend we had our annual Brad & Diane Holt Family Reunion. A wonderful time was had by all. We went to Orlando, FL. We drove and the girls were sooooo good. Kaia didn't pee her pants once the entire trip. So I guess our little potty training problems are over.
The first day there, we went to DisneyWorld. It was really fun and REALLY HOT! The girls were troopers. They LOVED 'It's a small world' and the Flying Dumbo ride.
Then we went back to the condo and went swimming, swimming, swimming.



FLYING DUMBO

The next day we went to Epcot Center. We did a few rides, went to the finding Nemo show (which Kaia LOVED) and ate lunch. Then my mom and dad took the girls back to the condo and the rest of us went on rides. Then we went over to Hollywood Studios and went on some more rides. Dusky and I went running that night and then we order dinner from the Cheesecake Factory.

The last day we did some shopping and then we went to Sea World. It was awesome. we saw the Penguins, watched the dolphin show, watched the shamu show and went on a fabulous roller coaster.



After that we all headed to Georgia. We spent two days there swimming in my parents lovely swimming pool and hanging out. Dusky and I went with Zach and Tasha to a movie. We went to Star Trek. Everybody I've talked to loved it, but we all thought it SUCKED! Oh well, It was a fun night out anyway...



9 comments:

Zach & Tasha said...

oh man i love you guys!

Tara said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. I love the picture of your girls at the top of your blog. It is so cute!!!

emily said...

Looks like a blast! Just to warn you I left the longest post ever below on your potty training help!!!!

Holt Bunch said...

Those are the cutest girls I've ever seen. I love them! ANd that is one cool pool they are swimming in.

MIKE AND SAMMI said...

So Haylee is on my lap and as I scroll through your post she keeps saying, "Look Mom it's me and Mikay." Funny.
I am actually a Regional VP for Modbe. Basically I work with consultants in Utah, AZ and TX. Training them on products, sales and whatever else will help them to be successful. It's fun and I love that I am home with my kids. Send me an e-mail and I will make sure you are on my mailing list. sammijo208(at)hotmail.com

Goodrich said...

It sounds like it was a blast, can't wait till this weekend. When are you guys coming and how long are you staying???? LOVE YA

Lyndy Staheli said...

That looks like so much fun. I just love family Reunions.

Anonymous said...

i love my nieces sooooooooooooooooooo much much much! and my sister and brother in in lawww

Anonymous said...

The girls are so freakin cute!! Looks like you guys had a blast, and yes it is too bad that we use each other's blogs to keep up to date on how things are....no excuse. :) P.S. Star Trek DID ROCK!! ha ha