GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Eja and the new house

I'm finally putting pictures up of our new house. And a few of our new baby.
LOVE the house. Dusky has done a good job putting it together. I can't wait to get the yard done.

Kaia's Flower Room




Master Bedroom


Entry Way
I had already taken the picture and uploaded in on the computer before I realized that Dusky changed the cute "Spring Time" blocks to say "Crap Pants"
Kitchen


Family Room
Eja & Sienna's Room

This is how Kaia cleans the Living room. Pile everything on top of Grandpa

Eja is such a sweetheart. I'm so in love with her. She's the best baby. She just hangs out all day long. She hardly ever cries. When she wants to eat she lets out a short, loud scream. It's really funny. She usually only wakes up once to eat at night. Sometimes twice.
Uncle Tanner. (It's hard to get 3 little girls to cooperate for a picture)

Eja's first bath. Her belly button fell off when she was 3 days old. CRAZY. It took Siennas like 2 weeks.
The car seat looks little until we put her in it
Taking her home from the hospital. We put that outfit on all 3 of the girls to bring them home. I don't know why the picture keeps going sideways.

6 comments:

Zach & Tasha said...

You have a cute house...maybe we should buy one just like it! You have cute kids...maybe we should have some neighbors that look just like them!

GOULDING CLAN said...

Good idea on the house. Maybe you should have some kids that look just like mine instead of just neighbors....what do you say?

renhallows said...

one photo eja looks like dusky and then the next she looks like tanner...crazy cute girl.
ps...your home is beautiful!!! I am so so so jealous!

fivewheeler said...

You have adorable children! I want to squish them....in a good way. Fun house too. I love Kaia's room, kitchen, Master....ok. I love it all.

Goodrich said...

Loving the house- more importantly loving those sweet little girls! Can't wait till we get to see you guys, wish it were sooner!

MIKE AND SAMMI said...

Oh your girls are adorable. It must be nice to be settled and have Eja here. Soak in the tiny stage, they grow so fast!