GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Saturday, March 20, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIENNA!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIENNA!
Its so crazy to me how quickly my kids are growing up. It makes me sad. Sienna is TWO today. I was looking through these pictures of Senny as a newborn and I don't ever remember that stage. She's already a little girl. No more baby. She is the sweetest thing ever. She LOVES her sisters and she would do anything for them. She is always the one to share her toys or give up whatever she has for Kaia. She talks so cute. She points out everything to me. We were driving down the street yesterday and everytime we would pass a house she would say "House......House.....House.....Big House.....Moe House (More House)"
She Almost knows how to count to ten. She knows all of her numbers, but every once in a while she skips one here or there. She knows all her colors and shapes.
She eats like a champion. Whatever I give her.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE her.
1 DAY OLD
6 DAYS OLD


5 MONTHS

6 MONTHS
1ST BIRTHDAY


14 MONTHS
19 MONTHS

20 MONTHS

22 MONTHS
2ND BIRTHDAY
For Sienna's Birthday my family came over and we had pizza and cupcakes. The boys spent most of the time putting together Sienna's new swing set from Grandma and Grandpa. The girls had so much fun playing on the slide and swings and digging in the dirt. They spent the WHOLE day playing outside. It was so fun.
She was so excited.
It was so funny watching her try to blow the candle out. She kept her lips together and would blow as hard as she could but no air would come out.
A little taste....
Mmmmm...pretty goood
I think I'll just lick the frosting....

My mom and dad watched the girls and Dusky and I went to the Hawks game with Zach & Tasha, and Mike & Natalie Hukill. We sat right across from Michael Jordan. So I took a picture of him. By the way, It was one of the best games i've EVER been too. Lots of fun!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your family is so beautiful!

Two Drty Lil' Hands said...

So cute!! And congrats by the way!! Sorry i am so late!!! Eja is just beautiful, and i am so glad she is so good and the other little girls love her!! Can't wait to see you guys some day in the future :)

Bec said...

ps. that "two drty lil' hands" was me...i forgot I was under the email...that was a blog that I never actually made or finished...just ignore that :)

laceeJ said...

holy hannah! She is growing up so fast! She looks like she could be one of Rennie's kids! Michael Jordan pic is coolio!