GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Easter!

We had a great Easter weekend. The Easter Bunny found them. We spent the whole day Saturday outisde swimming at my mom and dad's pool and having an Easter Egg Hunt for the girls. Kaia did not get out of the pool the whole day.


Mmmmmm...Chocolate

We spent a lot of the weekend working in the yard. The weather has been sooooo nice. Unless it has been raining, the girls have spent all day, every day outside. It is so nice. They are so much happier when they are outside. They come in at the end of the day so dirty and stinky. They love their swingset and Dusky put together this little house for them. It's so cute. They have their kitchen set in there and there is a window with a bench at the back that serves as their "Restaurant." It's really cute.



We went to the Braves game last night. I'm excited to be back in Georgia. Dusky and I loved going to the Braves games when we lived here before. They are so fun. It was opening night, and it was a really good game. The girls loved it. They shoved their faces with Hot Dogs, Ice Cream, and Cotton Candy. (nothing good for them). Sienna clapped at EVERYTHING and Kaia kept yelling "WOO HOO!" Even though they didn't have a clue what they were cheering for.






2 comments:

renhallows said...

adopt me, please!
miss you guys!

fivewheeler said...

Amen to Rennie's Comment. I told Dusky I'll leave all my kids home and come with Dustin...at least to see your kids house and a Braves game...then I would miss my kids and return. You could be like a grandma...."feed them full of crap and send them home".Doesn't it sound fun?