Just thought I report that we still don't have a baby. That's okay, I still have like 9 days until my due date. Monday night I was SURE I was going to have her. I was having PAINFUL, REGULAR contractions. They were coming every 2-4 minutes for about 2 1/2 hours. So we went to the hospital in the middle of the night. That afternoon at my doctors appointment I was dialated to a 2. When I got to the hospital I was dialated to a 3. They said they would keep me for a while to see if I was progressing. At the end of 2 hours I was dialated to a 4....and then my contractions STOPPED. UUGGGGHHH! It was soooo frusterating. The jerks at the hospital sent me home and told me to come back if they start again. (just kidding, they weren't jerks, they were really nice) And since then, NOTHING!
In other news,
Kaia is going through a MAJOR phase right now. I can't imagine why. We've only moved from the only house she's ever lived in, to a different state. She doesn't get to see her dad as much as she used to. We are having another baby. So I guess she is justified, but she is really going out of her way to get attention.
Yesterday she colored on my new walls. It made me sooo mad that it was Kaia. I expect that from Sienna, but Kaia hasn't done stuff like that for Years. Then she colored on Grandma's couch. Then she pooped in the driveway. Yes, that's right! Pulled down her pants and POOPED in the driveway. Then she put lotion all over grandma's chair. And on top of all of that, she still pees in her pants like crazy. This morning she came in to me and said "mom, I really like my house" But she wakes up everynight, puts her shoes on, and wanders through the house crying and saying "I'm Lost!" Poor girl, she's having a rough time.
She also woke up the other morning after we had been at the hospital all night and said "I thought you were bringing my baby home!?!" She was quite upset that I didn't have the baby for her to hold.
Senny, she's just a happy little camper.
Thursday, February 18, 2010
NO BABY YET...
Posted by GOULDING CLAN at 1:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Thanks for the....news. I was hoping for Monday but apparently the power of the west never made it to your house. Poor little Kaia. Change is a real stinker for some. Bris is much the same when it comes to change except for the the pooping and peeing...if that happens she's going down. Little girl sounds like she's going to be in charge....at least for a few more minutes. Love you.
Nicole,
Sounds like Ammon right now! He is struggling with peeing in his pants as well. I think that lack of attention is really getting to him- more attention spent on Brett, than he and Alex have known ever. Best of luck- I will keep you in my prayers and of course the whole family! Good luck!
Love you
Sis and Nicole...make your poopy/peeing children clean up their own mess....then see how often they like the attention ;) he he he
I keep checking back hoping to see that your little one has arrived. I'm sure you are so anxious, I know I was. Good luck and enjoy every crazy moment:) 3 is crazy and oh so fun!
Hey Nicole, This is Autumn (Eames.) Your cakes are gorgeous!!!! And so are you kids. Good luck with the poop in the drive way. At least you can spray it off eh?
Post a Comment