GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Thursday, February 4, 2010

MOVING IS NOT FUN......(just the packing part)

On Monday we went with Tricia to Natchez, Mississippi. It is the cutest little town. All of the homes are the old antebellum, BEAUTIFUL homes. We went on a tour of one really cool house. They also have a lot of Civil War stuff over there.


How would you like to use this toilet?
Well, we are officially moving to Georgia...Which means, I've had less than a week to pack up my entire house (by myself because Dusky is in Georgia), and did I mention that I'm 9 months pregnant? But it's okay...We close on our house in Georgia on the 10th and I want to get moved in before the baby comes.

My wonderful mom came down yesterday to help me pack and watch the kids...It's a good thing because the day before I was on the verge of a breakdown. I'm usually not a stressed out person, but the girls were killing me on Wednesday. I could hardly stand because little baby sister has got herself wedged down there so far. Everytime she moves I want to cry. And Kaia and Sienna were DESTROYING everything they touched. I would pack a box and leave to get the tape and by the time I got back, it would be unpacked.
So I decided it was time to take the girls outside and clean my car out. While I was in the back of the car getting the garbage they found some make up and put it all over the front seat. I kind of lost it at that point and I yelled "STOP MAKING MESSES!!!" Kaia responded "Mom, Take it easy! (like this...take it EEEEEEASY) We're just trying to have a little fun!" What? Where did she even hear that? I don't know, but it made me laugh.
But all is good now. Mom is here and entertaining the kids while helping me pack boxes. Aren't mom's amazing? I hope I can be as good and productive of a mom as she is someday.

4 comments:

fivewheeler said...

Nickel, I wish I could come help. But yes, moms are amazing. I hope baby sister waits long enough for you to just get settled and then shortly after lets it rip. (not literally) I mean just decides to make a appearance.

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

your girls are so beautiful! Ever and Sienna are almost the same age, they are about the same size i think to. Kaia sounds hilarious! Can't wait to see your next, can't believe you are going to have 3! Good luck with your move, I can't believe you are doing all that 9 months pregnant!

Goodrich said...

I WISH I COULD COME AND HELP YOU OUT! I hope you guys make it out here soon, so I can see that new niece of mine! Love you and miss you guys so much!

Two Drty Lil' Hands said...

what the hecko? your moving again (and at 9months? holy crap your brave!)? Why what happened? Are you going back to, well, maybe I shouldn't tell the world what city...but you know where you used to live? fill me in! I wish we lived close so I could help you out! You are amazing!