GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Fun Weekend.....

The girls and I came home to Louisiana on Wednesday. Thursday night Carly came and babysat the girls. They were so excited. They love Carly. I went to Texas Roadhouse for a little Girl's Night Out. It seems like it's been so long since we have all done that. It was really fun.
Dusky was going to wait until next weekend to come home, but on friday he decided to come this weekend. I was so glad. I like it better when he's around.
I had to chop Sienna's hair this morning. I couldn't take it any longer. The piggy tail thing wasn't working out. She's still cute! It makes her look so much older though. It's kind of sad.


The girls went to Braylen Burch's Birthday Party on Saturday. They had sooooo much fun. They had it at slinkees and they had bounce houses, slides, etc. Sienna was HILARIOUS! That girl has NO fear. She was going down this huge slide with 12 and 13 year olds. It scared me to death but I could't climb my big pregnant body up there to get her down. She would go to the top, dive off and bounce all the way down. There were quite a few times that she got pounded at the bottom by BIG kids, but she just laughed and did it again. When things calmed down on the slide we finally got Kaia to go on it. It took her 10 minutes to climb to the top and Sienna passed her 3 times. Finally she slid down and she LOVED it, but only when there weren't any big kids near.





That night Kaia started crying and said "Can I PLEASE go back to the Birthday Party at the Mall?"
Last night my body was HURTING. I think it's because we've been going, going, going (plus the fact that I have a few extra pounds) So Dusky said "Nicole, come here" I went in to the bathroom and he had turned off all the lights, filled the tub and had candles all the way around it. He had peanut butter M&M's and Enya playing in the background and on top of that, he put the girls to bed while I had the most wonderful relaxing bath of my life. I LOVE HIM!
Today we went to church. Kaia is so cute in primary. She's WAY too little to be sitting there in Sunbeams. Everybody is at least twice her size. We had a pot luck after church and then we had to take Dusky back to the airport =( Off to Georgia he goes again. We will have to wait until next weekend to see him and then we will go back to Georgia with him.

2 comments:

fivewheeler said...

Nickle, Sienna looks totally different to me. She is adorable still but she does look older. So glad you're feeling ok...I am kind of expecting a new baby to be blogged about sooner than 32 days. Give the girls a squish. Love you guys.

Lyndy Staheli said...

I love your little girls new hair cute. Your right she does look a lot older now. Good luck with everything. You look great!