This is my conversation with Dusky the other night:
Dusky: I wonder what it would be like to be a gallon of water.
Nicole: Honestly, I don't know!
Dusky: Think about it...Some water is used for drinking, other water is used for cool things like watering trees and making them grow, then there is the water that used to flush your sh*@ down the toilet...It would suck to be that water!
Friday, January 8, 2010
Posted by GOULDING CLAN at 5:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
My son in law is an interesting fellow!
ha he is crazyy!
SHITE WATER WOULD SUCK REAL BAD. I pick tree water...please
Dusky you crack me up. I would love to be in your brain for one day. I might have to see my bishop after, but it would be really interesting.
Oh you crack me up!!! Your girls are getting so big!!!!! Ah, where does it go. Looks like you guys had a great holiday!! So glad. Can't wait to see the next babe!
WOW... and I thought my thoughts were weird! That is probably one of the funniest conversations I've heard of.
How does he come up with that? I have never had that thought enter my mind. You crack me up Dusky!
Post a Comment