GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

35 weeks and counting...

The girls are having a blast at Grandma's. Zach bundled them up yesterday and took them on a bike ride.




I am now 35 weeks pregnant and sooooo ready to be done.
I want to start all my conversations with...
"Yes, I know I'm huge. No, I will not pop. Yes, I always get this big. No, I'm not having twins. Thanks for asking!"
I had another ultrasound the other day and everything looks great. She is about 5 to 51/2 pounds. I'm afraid she's going to take after Sienna. I don't think I'm going to have another little Kaia (6 pounder)

4 comments:

Goodrich said...

I think you are looking cute as always! I wish you were closer for us to hug on you, Dusk and those cute little girls. Miss you!

Sis

Tara said...

Nicole-
you look cute pregnant. Just ignore all those comments!!!

Phil & Sami said...

Coley-
People are just jealous. You are adorable pregnant. Can't wait to see pics of your new lil one.
Sami

renhallows said...

I think you look wonderful..prego and awesome! It's about over and you'll miss it then! enjoy your last 5 weeks or 4 wks which ever it may be.
love you guys and miss you much!
oh...about senny's hair do...NICE, real NICE