GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Dear little Kaia....

Oh it's so sad. The girls left the room, they were only gone for about a minute and i noticed it was really quiet. So I said "Kaia, what are you doing?" "NOTHING!" she says. That's when I know that something is wrong. So I go into the living room to find this on the floor....

A pile of pretty blonde curls.

She totally CHOPPED Sienna. The only thing that keeps coming to my mind is JOE DIRT! She totally has a mullet and she looks ridiculous.

I don't even dare try and fix it. I would have to cut her hair soooo short, and there's no way to blend all those short CHOPS. I've been putting TONS of gel in her hair and pulling it in piggy tails. The only problem is there are some really short pieces that keep coming out and I have to redo the piggy tails like 12 times a day. AHHHHH!!!

Kaia is really into the "When I get big..." thing. She got in a lot of trouble and now she keeps asking me "Mom, when I get big, then can I cut someone's hair?"

She came in yesterday and said "Remember what dad told me? He said I can't have a baby until I get married!"..."When I get big I can cut peoples hair, say naughty words and have a baby after I get married!" (Not sure where the naughty words thing came from)

8 comments:

laceeJ said...

She is hilarious! Naughty words/! LOL! I can totally see Dusk letting her in on that secret! HA HA!

Errin said...

awww!!! I can help but giggle, its so funny.. I remember when Ali did this to her own hair.. (joe dirte' for sure)

fivewheeler said...

Little Kaia....I guess you could really take it as a compliment. She really, really wants to be just like you. Too bad she had to use Sienna. Sienna is so cute she can pull off the Joe dirt look, so no worries. How are you feeling?

MIKE AND SAMMI said...

It's stories like these that keep me coming back to your blog! Your girls are so cute, who cares if she has crazy hair for a bit, you will laugh about forever. Have you seen my Mikay's front teeth? She broke off the inside corner of them both when she was 18 months. When she smiles she looks sooo funny:) We laugh every time!

Kristi H said...

Oh Kaia, you are so so funny! and not too bad of a hair-stylist. You get to do ALL sorts of fun stuff when you get big, not just cut hair, have babies and say naughty words

Colleen said...

I remember when your mom cut my sister Julie's hair cause she thought she was good!!! Kaia must take after her Grandma...

Goodrich said...

Are you serious- naughty words, have you met my brother! :) Your girls are so stinkin' cute, wish you were closer!

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha cute kaia i love her. i'm ready for you guys to come back now haha. you guys have been gone too long.