GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Check ups

Eja is definately following in her sister Sienna's footsteps. She went for her 2 month check up today (she's actually almost 10 weeks) and she weighs a wopping 15 pounds. What a little Chunker. She's so cute. The doctor just started laughing and said "Wow! You must make cream!" I think I really do. She has gone from the 30% to the 99% in her weight. She's in the 60% in her height. I love her cute little face. She's such a sweetheart. She just hangs out all day. She smiles everytime you even look at her and she is starting to talk like crazy. She LOVES to eat (obviously). She still wants to eat at least every 3 hours. At night she usually goes about 6 hours. She still loves to be wrapped up like a little burrito. She gets tired and I wrap her up REALLY tight and she will go right to sleep.
I just want to kiss her face all day long!
I took Senny in for her 2 year check up a few weeks ago. She was 36 inches long and weighed a big 29 pounds 4 oz. She's healthier than healthy. She had to get a shot and was not very happy about it. But she is a champion when it comes to pain. She is talking like a superstar. Her little voice is sooo cute. She loves her sisters. She is very sensitive. She cries everytime "papa" leaves (Grandpa Holt) She loves him so much. She's a sweetheart and our little "Bull Dozer" She's REALLY strong. Her and Kaia were fighting over a stick and Kaia had both hands on it, pulling with all of her body weight. Sienna had a hold of it with on hand and all she had to do was give it a little pull and Kaia would go flying.
She's so dang cute! Love her!

3 comments:

Holt Bunch said...

I definately have the cutest little grand daughters

Jeni said...

Whoa! Logan just had his 4 month check up and he was 15 pounds! Funny.

Jake and Emily Hutchings Family said...

okay-a few things. you guys travel WAY more than anyone i know. second, i want to know more about these family olympics you had. that's totally up my alley and something i would be interested doing in the future for a family reunion. we'll have to chat!