GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day Rules....

Happy Mothers Day to me!
My day started out with two little girls sleeping all the way through the night> I found the key. If I let them sleep together they are fine. If they are in their own beds, in their own rooms then Kaia is running into our room several times a night, and sienna is running into kaias room.
So, on top of the big girls sleeping all night, Eja has been sleeping 8 hours straight in the night.
HALLELUJAH!!!
My mom came and picked up Kaia and Sienna on Friday and took them to her house for a few hours so I could do whatever I wanted. It was so fun. Plus, she gave me the CUTEST chair for Mother's Day for my office. So I painted my wall to match.
The girls planted flowers for me. Kaia gave me a Mother's Day worksheet that she filled out for me. It was pretty funny.
Things About Your Mother:
What color are her eyes: blue (FYI:They are green)
What color is her hair: Black (FYI: It is blonde)
What is she good at cooking: Macaroni (You got that right)
How many brothers does she have: Lots (2)
How many Sisters: 9 (1)
What is your favorite thing about your mom: Because I want her to hold me
There was more, but I can't remember what.
Dusky gave me a new IPOD so I can start running again. I'm totally excited.
I love being a mother more than anything and I love my SWEET SWEET SWEET children.



3 comments:

renhallows said...

you are right...that dang chair needs to finds it's way to my house....it's so darn cute! I love that color as well. you inspired me.

Holt Bunch said...

Dang your mom has good taste!

MIKE AND SAMMI said...

Awesome chair and nice paint pick!