HOLY SMOKES!!!
Kaia started preschool last week. She absolutely LOVES it! She's so cute. She goes 3 days a week from 9:00-1:00.
We went to buy her a backpack and a lunch box. She picked the BIGGEST back pack for the smallest girl. I tried so hard to talk her out of it but she insisted. It is as big as her. And she sleeps with her lunch box everynight. It's so funny
I dropped her off Tuesday morning for her first day. We walked, she said Hi to the teacher, hung her bag on her little hook that had her name on it, some little girl came running up and said "hi my name is so and so" (i forgot her name), and they ran off into the classroom together. I yelled at her and said "Kaia, tell me bye!" and she said "BYE!" and ran back in the classroom.
haha. what a funny girl. I seriously wanted to cry all day.
But she has had so much fun. She got her first award last week and it was for being a good friend. I love her teacher. She's so sweet.
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
8/10/10
Kaia and Sienna have been playing airplane a lot. They get themselves ready, go to the airport, sit in the airplane and then go to Utah to Grandma Goulding's house. It's pretty funny. This is how they dressed themselves for the airplane this morning.
Yes, those are tights. and yes, the heart is supposed to go over the butt.
I took Eja and went to Utah for the weekend. Me, Tricia, and Tana did a booth at the county fair. It was fun to hang out with Tana and Tricia. We laughed a lot.
I got to see Sara's baby. He's so cute and little. We had to take pictures of little Chunky Monkey next to Ryder. It was funny!
2 comments:
oh my....little eja is so dang cute. it's crazy but when i saw that one photo of her I thought it was Memphis. They must be related. Your girls are amazing! What dolls and beauties!
Wow! You must be producing cream for Eja!!!!!! Loves those thighs crammed into the Bumbo! HA ha! Calyn starts three day a week preschool too really soon:(
Post a Comment