GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Washington DC and such...

Last Monday we went to Blue Ridge with the Richards for the day. ALways a good time with them. Then on Tuesday Dusky and I took the girls to Washington DC. I'm a IDIOT and I didn't take one picture the whole time. We got up there and checked in at our hotel (which was in the GHETTO). I booked the room and I didn't realize where it was. It was kind of scary to go outside. haha.
Tuesday we rode the marta in (the girls loved the train). We saw the Washington Memorial, World War II Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, and the White House.
The next day we went to the Air and Space Museum and then LaRene and Emma came up and met us for lunch. It was so fun to see them. We hung for a few hours with them and then headed back to the airport and caught a flight home.
Our kids were AWESOME! They did so much walking and they didn't complain at all.

Eja had her 4 month check up finally (now that she is 5 months old). She weighs 20 pounds. She's still in the 99th percentile for her weight, 77th for her height, and 75th for her head. Her thighs are as big as mine already. Shes so dang cute. She's the sweetest little baby. She laughs all day long.

The other day Sienna fell asleep in the car and I carried her to her bed without having her go to the bathroom. When she woke up I heard her say to herself "UUUGGGH, I peed myself.....DANGIT!!!" It was so funny. What a cute little girl she is.

Last night I was reading scriptures to the girls. I sometimes wonder if they are getting anything out of our scripture reading. We had been reading the last chapter in 1st Nephi. It talks alot about how the righteous don't need to fear and the wicked will be destroyed. About 20 minutes after we finished Kaia didn't do something I asked her to and I said "Kaia, what happens when we don't obey?" and she looked at me with HUGE eyes, a really serious face and said "Is Jesus going to destroy me?"
haha
I guess she listens more than I think.

1 comments:

MeganDan said...

Hey there! I just came across your blog. How cute are your little girls? ADORABLE!