It's been a while since I posted so I am trying to play catch up. At the first of October my mom and dad took us to the circus. The girls LOVED it. Sienna wanted to ride every animal in there. So of course, when Grandpa's around Sienna gets what she wants. He spent a long time taking her around to all the animals. She rode the pony twice and the camel once. The camel was hilarious. It made me kind of nervous. It was HUGE and she rode it by herself. As soon as the tigers came out Sienna said "I want to ride it!" That's where I drew the line. haha
We tried to get Kaia to ride and she wanted NOTHING to do with it.
Besides the fact that it was hotter than hot we all had a blast. The girls talked about it for weeks.
0 comments:
Post a Comment